Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It Started with a Kiss and They Kiss Again

I'd just like to share to you how happy I am to have watched such a funny love story. At first, I didn't like to watch the series of It started with a kiss because I thought that it's going to be a long and boring Taiwan drama series. I was wrong! I finished watching the drama up to the last episode without getting bored. In fact, I was really entertained that I even wanted to watch it again and again. The girl in the drama did her best playing her role as a dumb high school girl who fell in love with a genius the very first time she saw him. Another thing that I like about this drama is the fact that it doesn't talk about love alone but as well as friendship and family relationships. I've watched a lot of drama series before and most of the stories usually go this way: "A girl would fell in love with a rich, gorgeous guy but the parents of her prospective lover doesn't like her at all." It Started with a kiss and They Kiss Again goes the other way around. The girl fell in love with a genius and rich and gorgeous guy and both the parents of her prospective lover wanted her to be their loving and sweet daughter-in-law and their only problem is the guy because he doesn't like the girl for she's super dumb, doesn't even know how to cook simple dishes, clumsy and she's not even sexy!! Hahahah! But she's really pretty and super cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment