Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

I thought I will have a really good time watching this :( .. . Less action, less adventure but more on love scenes. Lousy ending. I laughed several times, yes, and I screamed once but I'm not pleased at all. Or maybe I expected too much before watching it?? I expected much before watching Transformers II but I enjoyed it a lot! Maybe there's something wrong with how they filmed this series. I seldom see Ron and Hermione. They didn't give much attention to other characters. It's always Dumbledore and Harry, Harry and Dumbledore.. :( I'm disappointed and very dissatisfied. The only good thing about it, they were able to somehow show the important details. I HOPE THEY WILL DO GOOOOOOOD on

HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

IT'S THE LAST SERIES SO PLEASE GIVE JUSTICE!!
Please let the fans enjoy the last series........ :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment